Youth Forum 2019
Theme - Yuva Urja: Shaping India’s Energy Future
Youth Forum 2019 is being organized by FIPI along with Knowledge Partner - KPMG during January 09-10, 2019.
Key objectives of the Youth Forum are:
- To make youth aware of the energizing & booming hydrocarbons sector..
- Recognizing the importance of bringing more young people on board in the oil and gas sector.
- Conceptualizing on young brains empowerment and their role in the oil and gas industry.
- Inviting youth for promising, bright & challenging career opportunities in the oil and gas sector.
Activities to be covered are:
- Theatrical show.
- Quiz contest.
- Experience sharing/Talk show by oil & gas start-ups in India.
- Paper presentations.
- Short film making competition.
- Photography competition.
The Youth forum will have participation of about 200 students from various colleges and institutes in India to interact with industry leaders about the prospects of a rewarding career in the hydrocarbons sector.
Venue : Hotel Pride Plaza, Aerocity, New Delhi
Date: January 09-10, 2019
For registration and details, please contact:
Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry (FIPI)
3rd Floor, PHD House, 4/2,
Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi - 110 016
Website: http://www.fipi.org.in/ Email:firstname.lastname@example.org