“WINNERS: Women in India’s Energy Sector”
Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry (FIPI) along with the Knowledge Partner M/s Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is organizing a one-day workshop on “WINNERS: Women in India’s Energy Sector” on October 31, 2018.
Topics being covered are:
- Why Gender Diversity- The business case perspective.
- Role of Women in energy sector – Current status/ challenges and opportunities.
- Women who inspire – Learning from outside the energy sector.
- Career opportunities for women in energy sector.
- Policy measures and interventions required for increased role of women in the sector.
- Expecting an audience of about 250, mostly women working in energy sector including 50 girl students pursuing studies in petroleum and related sectors.While we have gender diversity amongst the eminent speakers, most of the speaking slots have been assigned to prominent ladies who have been playing important role in the energy sector.The outcome of this workshop will be presented during the main Petrotech event.
Venue: Shahjahan-Mumtaz Hall, Hotel Taj Palace, New Delhi.
Date: October 31, 2018.
For registration and details, please contact:
Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry (FIPI)
3rd Floor, PHD House, 4/2,
Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi - 110 016
Website: http://www.fipi.org.in/ Email:email@example.com