A pre-Petrotech 2019 conference on “Digital Transformation in Oil & Gas Sector” is being organized by FIPI along with Knowledge Partnership - M/s Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP on February 08, 2019
Key objectives of the pre-Conference are:
- Gain a deep understanding of the digital landscape and innovative technologies and capabilities.
- Explore the “Art of the Possible” for oil & gas supply chain through interactive exercise.
- Technology showcase on emerging technology and building a digital culture.
The following key topics will be covered:
- Digitalization opportunity in oil & gas.
- Introduction of Exponential Technologies: Blockchain, AR/VR, Cognitive computing,IoT, Robotics.
- Start-ups in emerging technologies.
- Managing Cyber risks in oil & gas
- Digital culture and agility
Digital Booth experience outside the venue hall to deliver immersive digital experience in the following areas:
- Customer Experience – CRM.
- Asset and Operations management – IoT.
- Robotics and Automation – Collaborative Robots (Co-bots).
- Health and safety – AR/VR.
A gathering of about 100 professionals from the oil & gas industry in India is expected.
Venue : Hotel The Lalit, New Delhi
Date: February 08, 2019
For registration and details, please contact:
Federation of Indian Petroleum Industry (FIPI)
3rd Floor, PHD House, 4/2,
Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi - 110 016
Website: http://www.fipi.org.in/ Email:firstname.lastname@example.org