Media Helpdesk and Visa Information
All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through Online application link (e-VISA https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ ), in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
The duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect and submitted successfully, is to be submitted at the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents. The instructions for filling the form and scheduling the appointment can be seen at Instructions for Regular Visa Application. Important technical information for filling online Indian visa application can be referred at Technical Instructions.
For any visa related query you are requested to contact Visa officer in the respective Embassy of India/High Commission of India/Consulate General of India in your country of residence/application.
VISA Process for Delegates :
1. Documents required for Visa application:
- Passport copy.
- Visa Application form (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/).
- Passport photo.
- Petrotech 2019 Registration copy. 2. Contact Person for Petrotech: Mr. Arunangshu Sarkar , Contact No: +91 7042855336, email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
VISA Process for Media representatives :
3. Documents required for Journalist Visa application:
- Passport copy.
- Journalist (J) Visa Application form (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ )
- Passport photo.
- Petrotech 2019 Registration copy.
- Assignment letter from respective media house
- Customs clearance of equipment: To facilitate customs clearance of media related equipment, signed list of equipment along with make, serial numbers and approximate cost, name, designation, name of Organization, copy of passport, telephone number/mobile number/e-mail id, air ticket/flight details indicating port of entry in India may be submitted with a diplomatic note to theMedia Coordinator of the Conference Secretariat. [link of equipment clearance attached ] Please be informed that carrying of satellite phones or such devices, under all circumstances, needs to be duly authorized by appropriate Indian authorities.
- a. International Media:
Interested International media should mail to us at email@example.com with the following details :
- Copy of Passport
- Pass port size Photograph
- Assignment letter from respective Media Organization.
- b. India-based National/International Media
Under this category, Indian media representatives and India based Foreign Correspondents based in Delhi/NCR are also requested to mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- PIB accreditation card issued to Delhi/ NCR media persons.
- Media from other cities having no Press Information Bureau (PIB) accredited cards may also apply subject to their Accreditation from their respective State Government Information Department.
- Assignment letter from respective media organization is also required for registration.
- Media covering international events and Energy beats will only be shortlisted for the event.
- Non PIB Accredited International Media Correspondents/ persons based in Delhi/NCR shall be allowed only after necessary clearance by concerned division of Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
4. Media Registration: It is the first step for attending the event. Registration Number will be generated and the same may be mentioned in all the communication. This will also be printed on the accreditation/security passes which will be issued for the event.
5. The participation in the PETROTECH 2019 Ministerial Meeting is based on invites/registration only.
6. As per the protocol of the event, Media representative will be allowed to cover only the Plenary, Theme and Technical sessions of the PETROTECH 2019 to be held at India Expo Mart Ltd, Greater Noida (Delhi- NCR), from 10th to 12th Feb 2019.
7. Only the official Electronic Channel and appointed media partner shall be allowed inside the main hall during the Inaugural and Valedictory sessions. However, necessary feed will be made available by the official broadcaster for the Inaugural and Valedictory Session.
8. Visit to restricted/protected areas: Media from foreign nationalities who intend to visit restricted/ protected areas should seek special permit through concerned Indian Embassy/Consulate in their respective country. International Media representatives are requested not to visit any prohibited area without the clearance.
9. Media Centre of the PETROTECH 2019 will be located at the Conference Venue itself at 1st Floor, India Expo Mart Ltd. Greater Noida. The media centre is equipped with desktops/workstations and connected with internet facility.
10. Media Accreditation/security cards for the PETROTECH 2019 may be collected from 2nd - 8th Feb 2019 at Management Centre, Ground Floor, Deendayal Urja Bhawan, ONGC, 5- Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 and from 09th Feb 2019 onwards at the Venue at Registration Desk, Hall No. 9, India Expo Mart Ltd. Greater Noida, on the basis of prior registration.Kindly carry your registration copy.
11. Media Interaction Facility is available at the venue at 1stFloor, India Expo Mart Ltd. Greater Noida. Request for prior appointment may be sent to the Media Coordinator of PETROTECH 2019 (Media Officer: Mr Sanjay Joshi, Contact No: +91 7042191480; email: email@example.com). However, it is subject to availability of the hall and the consent of the participating delegate/ speaker.
12. Media Persons are requested to kindly adhere to the above protocol for filing registration to attend this prestigious international event.
13. For any visa related query you are requested to contact Visa officer in the respective Embassy of India/High Commission of India/Consulate General of India in your country of residence/application.
|Name of Crew
Cost of Equipment