1. Authors are advised to take necessary approval for abstract submission as per the rules and regulations of their organisation.
2. The paper for which abstract is being submitted should not have been presented or published before.
3. Abstract must be submitted in English Language only.
4. The title of abstract should be standardized with each word beginning with capital letters (title case).
Do not underline any portion of the title. Use of bold/italics/ ALL CAPS/line breaks must be avoided.
Example: Effect of Heat and Temperature on Adsorption
5. Identify the category and sub-category best suited to the technical paper.
6. All the details of Author and Co-author (s) shall be filled.
7. Abstract must be restricted to the maximum limit of 1000 words.
8. Abstract should preferably cover the following informations :
• Objective/ Scope of the proposed paper
• Methods, Procedures, Process
• Results, Observations, Conclusions
• Novel/ Additive Information
9. DO NOT include Title or Author information in the body of abstract. Exception may result into its rejection.
10. DO NOT includeCommercial trade name and company logo.
11. Tables or figures must be avoided.
. An Email confirmation will be sent upon finalizing your submission.
13. Acceptance of abstract for submission of full paper shall be communicated on registered Email. Status shall also be available on the portal.
Petrotech-2019 Theme: Shaping the New Energy World through Innovation and Collaboration
The global energy industry is currently at a crucial juncture of its evolution. One of the key challenges it faces now is to meet the rising energy demand while reducing emissions. The resolution of this challenge needs to dovetail new ideas with partnerships among all stakeholders in the industry value chain. Only innovations and collaboration can energize this vital industry into a sustainable and effective future.
To remain at the mainstream of the energy industry, the traditional hydrocarbon sector also needs to modernize itself by leveraging technology in a big way and move towards a low-carbon future.
Petrotech-2019 provides a platform for the stakeholders of energy industry to brainstorm and prioritize issues to chart a new course of action. Catalyzed by new thinking, all of us need to work together collaboratively for sustainable solutions to transform the world’s energy systems.
Come and join Petrotech-2019, and participate in this effort to connect stakeholders and ideas to power a new future for our energy industry.