- National registration fees: all figures are in Indian Rupees – applicable for Indian Nationals based in India only (Valid IDs: Aadhar card/Voter ID/ Driving Licence)
- International registration fees: all figures are in US Dollars (USD) – applicable for Indian/Non-Indian nationals based outside India only (Valid ID: Passport)
- Conference Delegate registration entitles all conference sessions and exhibition, on- line link to proceedings, daily luncheon tickets and coffee breaks for all three days, one gala dinner ticket and one delegate it.
- Accompanying Person registration are entitled for sightseeing tours and Gala dinners only. Up to three accompanying persons are allowed. Incentives/Early Bird discount are not applicable for accompanying person registration. (Valid ID: As applicable to delegates)
- Student registrations (for students below 35 years of Age with valid ID issued by the institute in addition to the above required IDs) entitles for all conference sessions and exhibition, daily luncheon tickets and coffee breaks. The student will be charged 25% of normal delegate fees plus 18% GST. Incentives/Early Bird discount are not applicable for student registration.
- Part Registration fees submission is not allowed.
- All fees paid to Petrotech 2019 are net of taxes. The invoice amount would include all taxes (18% GST). Any extra bank charges will NOT be debited to Petrotech 2019.
- Should your company wish to claim Input Tax Credit on our invoices, please ensure that the relevant GSTIN number along with the appropriate address are communicated to us at the time of registration. It is important to note that the procedure set by the GST Network requires us to upload invoice with GSTIN numbers prior. We may not be able to amend invoices.