|Sl. No.||Online payment mode||Bank’s transaction Charges|
|1.||Netbanking||HDFC bank – Rs. 11 + GST @18%
Other banks – Rs. 8 + GST @18%
|2.||Domestic debit Card||0.90% + GST @18%|
|3.||Domestic Credit Card||1.15% + GST @18%|
|4.||International Credit Card||2.40% + GST @18%|
Registration Process Guide
1. What are the documents required for registration as a delegate
- a.A valid email ID.
- b.A valid ID as listed in the relevant dropdown, you should select the type of ID and enter the ID no. For other than Indian delegates, Passport is the only valid ID.
- c.Your recent photo, with your face prominently displayed, in digital ( .jpg ) format having size below 100 KB and minimum dimensions 3 cm (Height) x 2 cm (Width).
2. What is the process for a delegate to register online
To register yourself as a Delegate of Petrotech-2019 please follow these steps:
- Open the “Online Registration” page under “Registration >Delegate Information” Menu on main navigation bar near top of the Website home page or click here to go to registration page.
- Click on ‘REGISTER’ button and enter details requested in ‘Delegate Registration’ form.
- i. Delegates registering as students should be holding a valid Student ID card.
- ii. Others may please register as conference delegate.
- After filling all the details, click on ‘REGISTER’ at the bottom of the form to complete the User registration form.
- Upon successful registration, an e-mail will be sent to your registered email address (entered in step “b.” with a Unique Registration ID and User details.
- Now go to registration home page as in step “a.” and login using your credentials mailed after step “d.” and fill in other details requested and ‘Submit’ them.
- After submission, you are redirected to Delegate fee payment page. Enter necessary requested details on Payment Gateway. Details of delegate fee and applicable discounts are available under the Delegate Information Menu of Registration Tab.
- The transaction fee applicable for different kinds of online payments is as under:
- Upon successful payment, Invoice will be sent to your registered email and you will be directed to payment successful page. This completes the registration process.
3. Who can register as National/Indian delegate?
- All persons residing in India and having valid Identity cards issued by GoI (including Indian Passport) can register as National/Indian delegate and the rest should register as International delegate.
4. What to fill in ‘Accompanying Person’ field in case of Individual Conference Delegate?
- If you wish to bring along your spouse/family member/friend then provide the number of person(s) who are accompany you. You would also be required to submit their registration details in next step of registration. Accompanying Person registration are entitled for sightseeing tours and Conference dinner only
- If you are attending the Conference alone, then enter “0” in the “Accompanying Person” field.
5. How to register as a Group?
- Select option ‘Group Booking’ at the ‘Select Booking Type’ dropdown.
- Select your group size from ‘Select Group Size’ dropdown and enter the number in ‘Please Enter Group Size’ field.
- If you are part of the group of delegates attending the Conference, then select ‘Yes’ in ‘Are You Coming with the Group’ dropdown, else select ‘No’
- Group booking is allowed only for delegates from same Organization.
- Mixing of Overseas delegates with Indian delegates in the same Group booking is not allowed.
6. My company has made my delegate fees payment do I need to register / provide more details:
Yes, you should login using your credentials (email id and password) using the registration URL link as mailed to you and fill-up other required fields including uploading of your Photo in the registration form.
7. I have been registered in group, do I need to register / provide more details
- Yes, all registered delegates who have received a confirmation mail are requested to follow the registration URL link mailed to them and complete their delegate information online using their Username and Password details by 31st January 2019.
- All delegates whose payment has been made but complete details (e.g.) were not provided also need to complete respective profile information on receipt of any such mail/information.