1. Authors are advised to take necessary approval for abstract submission as per the rules and regulations of their organisation.
2. The paper for which abstract is being submitted should not have been presented or published before.
3. Abstract must be submitted in English Language only.
4. The title of abstract should be standardized with each word beginning with capital letters (title case).
Do not underline any portion of the title. Use of bold/italics/ ALL CAPS/line breaks must be avoided.
Example: Effect of Heat and Temperature on Adsorption
5. Identify the category and sub-category best suited to the technical paper.
6. All the details of Author and Co-author (s) shall be filled.
7. Abstract must be restricted to the maximum limit of 1000 words.
8. Abstract should preferably cover the following informations :
• Objective/ Scope of the proposed paper
• Methods, Procedures, Process
• Results, Observations, Conclusions
• Novel/ Additive Information
9. DO NOT include Title or Author information in the body of abstract. Exception may result into its rejection.
10. DO NOT includeCommercial trade name and company logo.
11. Tables or figures must be avoided.
. An Email confirmation will be sent upon finalizing your submission.
13. Acceptance of abstract for submission of full paper shall be communicated on registered Email. Status shall also be available on the portal.
Petrotech-2019 Theme: Shaping the New Energy World through Innovation and Collaboration
The global energy industry is currently at a crucial juncture of its evolution. One of the key challenges it faces now is to meet the rising energy demand while reducing emissions. The resolution of this challenge needs to dovetail new ideas with partnerships among all stakeholders in the industry value chain. Only innovations and collaboration can energize this vital industry into a sustainable and effective future.
To remain at the mainstream of the energy industry, the traditional hydrocarbon sector also needs to modernize itself by leveraging technology in a big way and move towards a low-carbon future.
Petrotech-2019 provides a platform for the stakeholders of energy industry to brainstorm and prioritize issues to chart a new course of action. Catalyzed by new thinking, all of us need to work together collaboratively for sustainable solutions to transform the world’s energy systems.
Come and join Petrotech-2019, and participate in this effort to connect stakeholders and ideas to power a new future for our energy industry.
PETROTECH-2019, India’s flagship biennial hydrocarbons event, is being organized under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas during February 10-12, 2019. As the prime showcase of India’s hydrocarbon sector, the three-day mega event will see participation of over 100 eminent speakers and 7000 delegates from around 70 countries, including technologists, scientists, planners, policy-makers, management experts, entrepreneurs, service-providers and vendors. Along with the Conference, the event will have a concurrent Exhibition spread over 20,000 square meters at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida.
The PETROTECH 2019 exhibition will focus on development in technologies for exploration & production, process control, refining and pipeline and services, systems, products, oil field hardware, software, analytical instruments, Renewable, R&D, HSE, training and publications of technical literature. Exhibition will remain open to visitors from 1000 hrs to 1800 hrs on 10th & 11th February, and up to 1400 hrs on 12 February 2019.
The Conference will host two ministerial sessions and a Ministers’ Conclave with participation from overseas ministerial delegations and Union Ministers. Besides, the Conference will also feature CEO Conclave, three Plenary Sessions and five Theme Sessions, which will be addressed by eminent speakers and technical experts and witness the participation of the Who’s Who of the global oil and gas industry.
The Technical Sessions, running parallel, will see presentation of papers by over 300 speakers in both oral and poster sessions (seven Digital Poster Sessions) on petroleum technology, exploration, drilling, production and processing, refining and other related issues.
The PETROTECH Exhibition will see participation of about 600 exhibitors from over 50 countries, with exclusive areas on the Make in India and Renewable Energy theme.
MEDIA COVERAGE OF PETROTECH
To: Editors/Chief of Bureaus of all National & International Newspapers, Agencies, TV Channels including DD, Radio Channels including AIR, Online media.
• Maximum 2 representatives from an organization shall be permitted to cover PETROTECH 2019 Conference / Expo.
• Only 1 representative shall be permitted to cover the Inaugural Session and Exhibition.
• For electronic media, accreditation pass will be allowed for one team (one journalist and one cameraperson) for Inaugural Session and two teams for the rest of Sessions. (Pl note: Only PIB Accredited Camerapersons will be allowed to cover Inaugural Session)
To: Photo journalists of News Agencies like PTI, AP, AFP.
• Only Two Photographers per agency shall be permitted to register. One for covering the Inaugural Session and other one for coverage of Sessions.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF MEDIA PERSONNEL
• A total of 150 media personnel will be registered to cover the event
• All media personnel are required to register.
• The online registration process will end on 06.02.2019 (only those who have registered within this date will be allowed to attend the Inaugural and Ministerial Sessions)
• After this deadline, registration will happen only in the venue of the event.
• Registration will be on first-come, first-served basis.
• Registration will close once the capacity of 150 is exhausted.
• Additional identity verification documents, if required, will have to be submitted to Nodal Officer of issuance of entry passes.
• A curtain raiser event for the media is tentatively scheduled for 30thJanuary, 2019 where more details would be provided.
• Media Accreditation/Security Cards for the PETROTECH 2019 may be collected from 2nd - 8th Feb 2019 at Management Centre, Ground Floor, Deendayal Urja Bhawan, ONGC, 5- Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 and from 09th Feb 2019 onwards at the Venue at Registration Desk, Hall No. 9, India Expo Mart Ltd. Greater Noida, on the basis of prior registration. Kindly carry your registration copy.
• Only PIB-accredited camerapersons can accompany registered correspondents. If Camerapersons do not have PIB Card, they have to register.
A link for media registration shall be sent to the mail IDs of media persons. Those media persons interested in registration, who don’t get the mail to that effect by 21st January, 2019, may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Media helpdesk and Visa information page on the Petrotech website at https://www.petrotech.in/information.
Individual Media person getting a mail from PIB on their registered email ID can log into respective (auto) pre-created delegate account and complete their registration process. The screen that you get after logging in to your delegate account would look like: